It was an amazing week, climbing in Gorges du Tarn with Bleau Climbing team during the second week of the Easter holiday.
Beautiful weather, nice people, good atmosphere, a lot of climbing, some personal bests and climbing improvements on both a physical and mental level.
Some impressions :
- Flashed my first 6a lead climbing on rock : Nique le lière in the Figues au Cul sector.
- Cooked spaghetti for approx. 50 people with a great team (Peter, Lieven, Hanne, Anneke, Jasper and Tim)
- Finished a lot of 5s on sight or flashed them.
- Discovered that my tent isn't waterproof anymore. Luckily there was a bridge that kept part of the camping site dry, so I moved my tent there during the rainy night. Yes, I slept under a bridge. ;)
- Almost finished a 6a+ on Noir Désir and started working in a very exciting 6c on La Muse, two projects for next time, so I know what I'll be training for the next few months. :)